Forest Beat Officer
This is a job statement with intermediate education. A total of 1,857 vacancies were issued for notification. Candidates must be 18-31 years old by July 1 (Reservations apply).
Test Method: A written test involves two papers. These are performed in an entirely objective manner. General Knowledge and Paper-2 in paper-1 are questions from General Mathematics. Each paper is conducted for 100 questions, 90 minutes. Overall, there are 200 papers for two papers. Each question has a score of 200 marks per mark.
Forest Section Officer
This is a notification issued by the degree. Vacancies 90. Candidates who have completed Degree or Engineering Bachelor’s Degree (Chemical / Mechanical / Civil) with Botany / Forestry / Horticulture / Zoology / Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics / Statistics / Geology / Agriculture /
– Selection process, testing procedure, physical standards, age etc. are all on the beat officer post.
Forest Range Officer
The State Post Office Forest Range Officer (FRO) in the Forest Department. The TPSCC issued notification with 67 posts. Degree or Engineering in Agriculture / Botany / Chemistry / Computer Applications / Computer Science / Environmental Science / Forestry / Geology / Horticulture / Mathematics / Physics / Statistics / Veterinary Science / Zoology subject (Agriculture / Chemical / Mechanical / Civil / Computer / Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical) Applicants completed can apply.
In the process of selection, the online / offline method will be the examination type. This is a qualified test. It consists of general English and general mathematics papers. 100 marks from each papers will be conducted for 200 marks. Candidates who have qualified with specific marks are required to conduct 150 exams in 150 questions in the General Studies paper and an examination of 450 marks for 300 marks with 150 questions and optional paper 150 questions.
– Interviews are chosen based on the marks they have achieved. The interview will be 50 marks.
Physical Standards: Candidates are selected based on the medical test, writing test for three notifications, walking test (25 kms in 4 hours for men, 16 kms in 4 hours for women). In addition to the interviews of the FRO posts. The prescribed physical standards are mandatory
General Knowledge: is a section that is widely seen in the TSPSC Employment Statement. Marks in written examination are the most important, so you should work hard to get more marks in this section. Candidates who closely monitor the political, economic, social and international aspects of society can achieve a good score. The study of important regional, national and international developments that have taken place over the past six months can contribute to current affairs prep. Features of Indian Paper, Indian Political System, Government, Modern Indian History (with National Perspective Specialist), Telangana History, History of Telangana Movement, Political Science, Indian Constitution, There is a need for comprehensive information on various schemes introduced in Telangana. Besides these, there are questions to know the opinion of candidates on sensitive issues such as social consciousness, moral values, weaker sections and gender discrimination.
• National movement should be preferred for the history of modern India. Develop awareness on important events. The importance of the Gandhi era and the postpartum independence should be developed.
• Develop awareness on various issues such as countries, borders, lakes, plateaus, mountains, deserts, Indian constitution, fundamental rights, mandatory principles, parliament, central, state relations, local self-government, rural development, plans, nationalities, population.
• Study textbooks from seven to tenth grade in general science, history, geography, and politics. More attention should be paid to Telangana government schemes, their intentions and aims. Including statistics. It is possible to get more questions from these.
• How many ponds should be recovered under Mission Kakatiya scheme? How many have been made so far. How to get budget funds This scheme is beneficial to how many people are benefited and need to be aware of various issues. Similarly, the major schemes of the Mission, Safety, Support, Pension Scheme, etc. should be observed by Major Developments. Prepare own notes.
• Pollution, Global Warming, Forest Priority, Forestry – Problems, as well as studying contemporary developments. Eg: Causes of global warming (global warming), contracts, and other things from the Paris Agreement.
• In the ancient and medieval history of Telangana, the respective dynasties of the respective states and the social and economic development and circumstances of the period (eg, the irrigation system specializing in the Kakatiya period) should be increased. Nizam reforms in the history of modern Telangana, stamps-policies and development of the respective fields; Armed struggle, special Telangana state formation movement, etc. should be given priority.
• Poets-works of Telangana; Arts and crafts; Particular attention should be given to the main structures-the kings who built them. We need to establish awareness about the events involving Telangana during freedom movement.
• Telangana geography. The main rivers in Telangana – watersheds; Focus on important crops, geographical areas and tourist destinations. Besides, Telangana needs to be aware of the geography, area and population.
• Telangana Gross State Productivity, Important Schemes, 2011 Demographic Statistics; Important industries – productivity and awareness of the state’s primary source of income.