Telanaga SI Syllabus and Exam Pattern – [English and Telugu]
01) ARITHMETIC & TEST OF REASONING / MENTAL ABILITY (OBJECTIVE
TYPE) (100 QUESTIONS).
Arithmetic: It will include questions on problems relating to number system, simple interest, compound interest, ratio & proportion, average, percentage, profit & loss, time & work, work & wages, time & distance, clocks & calendars, partnership, menstruation etc. Test of Reasoning: It will include questions of both verbal & non-verbal type and include question on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, roblem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory etc.
02) GENERAL STUDIES (OBJECTIVE TYPE) (100 QUESTIONS)
1. General Science – contemporary developments in science and technology and their implications including matters of everyday observation and experience, contemporary issues relating to protection of environment as may be expected of a well educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline.
2. Current events of national and international importance.
3. History of India – emphasis will be on broad general understanding of the subject in its social, economic, cultural and political aspects. Indian National Movement.
4. Geography of India
5. Indian Polity and Economy – including the Country’s political system, rural development, planning and economic reforms in India.
6. Telangana Movement and State Formation – The idea of Telangana (1948-1970), Mobilization phase (1971-1990), towards formation of Telangana State (1991-2014)