Telangana SI Notification Released – 06th Feb – 510 Posts – Apply Now: Finally Telangana Government has released the official notification for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector (SI) posts, in collaboration with Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board.
Telangana SI Notification Released – 06th Feb – 510 Posts – Apply Now
The TSLPRB is inviting application through Online mode on official websites of TSLPRB (www.tslprb.in)
Application Starts from: 8.00 am from 10-02-2016 to 03-03-2016 (Midnight) for recruitment to the following posts.
Admit Card Download: The registered candidates may download their Hall Ticket one week before the date of Preliminary Written Test, which will be held on 17-04-2016 (Sunday) from 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM.
Post Details and Vacancies:
01. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police – (Civil) (Men & Women) in Police Department
02. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Reserve Sub Inspector of Police – (AR) (Men & Women) in Police Department
03. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (SAR CPL) (Men) in Police Department
04. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (TSSP) (Men) in Police Department
05.Sub Inspector (Men) in Special Protection Force (SPF) Department
06. Station Fire Officer in Telangana State Disaster Response & Fire Services Department
How to Apply For Telangana SI Posts:
01. Fill application form provided in the official website www.tslprb.in.
02. Candidates should possess a soft copy of his/her passport size photo and signature combined in jpg format.
03. Candidates can use the “Apply Online” in the main menu option to fill his/her application form online
The applicants belonging to OCs/BCs shall pay a fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only)
SCs/STs shall pay a fee of Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) towards Application Processing and Examinations.
How to Exam Fees:
The candidate has to visit any of the Mee Seva (e-Seva) / TS Online / AP Online centers to pay the prescribed Registration Fee by providing his / her Basic personal details like Name, Father Name, Date of Birth,
Mobile Number, Community, Gender and SSC Hall Ticket Number or its equivalent and other details etc..
The candidate may also pay through Payment Gateway (Credit card/Debit card/ Internet Banking) and can submit online application form at www.tslprb.in.